Reebok Basketball Tournament Series
Total Teen Training / Kids and Families in Need
The Reebok Series is proud to announce our newest partners!
Special thanks to Sam’s Club and Walmart for supporting our mission.
Reebok Basketball Tournament Series is associated with Kids and Families In Need. Kids and Families In Need provides Christmas gifts for families, school supplies for kids, and scholarships for basketball tournaments and summer camps. This is all possible because of the revenue we generate from our very well organized basketball events. We offer the best and largest tournaments in St. Louis. For over 11 years, our tournaments offer teams of all ages the best opportunity to play basketball. We are a stay and play basketball tournament.
This will be our BEST YEAR EVER!! WE HAVE THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN. WHY PAY MORE AND GET LESS?
The Reebok Basketball Tournament Series Offers:
- New team deposit program
- Every team must register with a roster for each tournament. We will be doing statistics to better rate our Elite 100 players.
- All teams will be rated based on wins in our new Tourney Machine rankings program.
- Tournaments that work with most conflicts.
- Schedules posted by noon on Thursday in the Fall and Winter sessions. Schedules posted by noon on Wednesday during Spring and Summer sessions.
- The Reebok Series is a stay and play tournament series. All teams from out of town who do not utilize our hotel partner will be asked to make a small donation to the Kids and Families In Need Foundation.
- Play games at a great basketball facilities.
- Exciting and enjoyable tournaments.
- Games of like competition.
- Support for youth to develop to their highest potential.
- Professional, organized and smooth running Tournaments.
- Games played in a timely manner.
- We use tourneymachine.com to make sure you have the best experience possible.
- Tournament and game results immediately posted on our website using Tourneymachine.com.
- Easy hotel booking. New hotel information coming soon.
- More surprises coming soon.
- Notice to all coaches: once schedule is posted, you are responsible for tournament or league payment.
Trophies and Medals:
There is a maximum of 10 trophies or medals when you win 1st or 2nd place unless all kids are on registered roster before the tournament.
Full payment or deposit must be made by Wednesday the week of the event.
Kids And Families In Need:
For the last 11 years Kids And Families In Need has worked to help over 13,000 kids and 800 families in their time of need in the St. Louis area. Outstanding results and word of mouth have proven to be key ingredients for the growth of Kids And Families In Need. Each year over 13,000 youth and over 1,000 teams from all over the US participate in the REEBOK BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT SERIES. We hope you choose to participate in the Reebok Basketball Tournament Series.
During each tournament we have sports related chapel services on Sunday’s.
The Reebok Series is the only tournament in the country to offer this.
15-minute chapel services every Sunday at 10 and 11 a.m.
(main tournament location) led by Randy Curless; Chaplain for the
Reebok Basketball Tournament Series and the River City Rascals minor league baseball team.
In 2018, we donated 800 backpacks to the 4th Annual Ferguson Unity Day, Pattonville School District, Parkway School District, Coach Rudy Carey (Denver), and various churches and charter schools. Looking forward to doing it again in 2019!
Click here to check out the feature from KSDK 5 On Your Side
In 2017, we donated 850 backpacks to the 3rd Annual Ferguson Unity Day, Pattonville School District, Parkway School District, Annunciation Grade School and various churches and charter schools. Looking to doing it again in 2018.
Click here to check out the feature from FOX 2 Now
Again in August 2016, Big Marc donated over 800 backpacks to youth from St. Louis and Denver.
In 2015, Big Marc donated over 800 backpacks to St. Louis youth. Over 9,000 backpacks full of school supplies have been donated to St. Louis, St. Charles, and Denver area youth in the last 11 years.
This season is dedicated to my son Isaiah. Proceeds from tournaments will go to CTE Awareness.
We adopted 9 St. Louis families and 2 Colorado families for Christmas in 2016.